Today no one can deny from the fact that accounting is one of the most demanding and pleasing degrees available in the present scenario. In fact, if you are one of those who hold an accounting degree, no doubt you can enjoy a bright future and career growth. These days, every company looks for and generally prefers accountants who have a good knowledge and accredited degree. Your accredited university degree can surely be a platform to enjoy decent career rewards. A bachelor’s or master’s degree in accounting can do much for you, but if you wish to extend your opportunities, it would be better to go for more advance learning. Ultimately, a doctorate in accounting can be the best possible way to go for.
Earning a doctorate degree or PhD in accounting can mean a lot to your accounting career. The doctorate degree not just distinguishes you as an expert in your field, but even let you get the highest level credentials available through academic pursuits làm bằng đại học . The degree even gives you an access to the advanced level positions available in different fields of finance, personal and corporate investment, banking, and accounting in various agencies.
These days there are many universities and collages offering online doctorate degrees in accounting. The major advantages of obtaining this doctorate degree is that it guides you through the process and let you gain the expertise necessary to be a success in accounting and finance industry. It even helps you in broadening your skills in various areas, including auditing, management accounting, budget analysis, forensic accounting, and tax consulting and preparation services. Adding to this, the flexibility of schedule that you may find with an online accounting doctoral degree can be a great asset if you are a working professional. Apart from this, the degree even let you advance your career and qualify for positions such as CPA, Tax Consultant, VP of International Finance, VP of Accounting or Accounting Professor.
However, being a doctorate in accounting is not an easy process. It takes a lot of efforts and actually requires making some correct decisions while selecting a good university to enroll in. Unfortunately, this is not always an easy selection as the majority of universities in the United States these days primarily offer the master’s degree courses in accounting. As a result, before you select the collage, make sure you actually meet the pre-defined requirements set. This is because every collage has its own standards. The professional experience can also be yet another factor if you are working professional. So, you must have minimum 3 to 5 years of work experience in accounting before enrolling in a doctorate program in accounting. Adding to this, your professional licenses, such as CIA or even CPA, can act as a great bonus. Moreover, you may even require presenting GMAT scores, which can be counted as one of the most vital decisive factors of all.
Now after you finish the course, it is very important for you to successfully score well in a comprehensive test. Afterwards, you may require submitting your thesis research. Once you submit it, you are finally required to discuss your research. As a whole, it may generally take four to five years to complete the course and earn a doctorate degree in accounting.
Education can take place both within and outside of the classroom. From an early age, lessons such as counting, learning the alphabet and tying one’s shoes may be taught at home. Things such as learning to share, learning to work in a group and manners may be learned in a group or play situation. School gives the fundamental building blocks for a well-rounded education. It helps to educate the individual in every academic area: math, science, history, reading, writing, computers, foreign language and more.
After secondary education is completed, many students choose to go to college or university. Now, with learning resources more abundant than ever, some wonder if there is value in a university degree. Students may learn for free from websites or read many books from the library and acquire a vast amount of knowledge. All of this is true.
University education is still important though. Here’s how.
1) Universities are training grounds for life. Just like school equips a child with lessons in cooperation as well as academic material, studying at a university can help a person learn to function on the adult level on projects, writing papers and conducting science experiments, among other things. Fellow students become “colleagues”.
2) Work places recognize a standard of learning based on a degree. It can be easier to get a job when one has a university degree. You can teach yourself and learn much, but self-learning is better as a supplement (not a replacement) to a university degree.
3) Learning from an expert is valuable. University professors are often experts in their fields.
4) University graduates tend to make more money than those without qualifications. Higher salaries can lead to a better quality of life and more ease at affording the life one wants.
5) Colleges and universities are centers of research and thus are gateways to cutting-edge resources and information. Being a student allows one access to the most up-to-date information, something that may take months or years to be available in books to read.